CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
- Monday is my favorite day of the week.
- I often find myself thinking about plants, especially in situations when it is not appropriate.
- When my plant mail comes, my heart skips a beat. This type of excitement only comes when I receive plant mail.
- Spider mites are the bane of my existence.
- Weekends are for plant shopping.
- Anything rare or variegated... yes please.
- My living room is a jungle.
- I am broke but plant rich.
- My significant other doesn't quite know the full extent of my hobby.
- Plant friends are the best of friends.
- I have more pots than I have plants, or vice versa.
- Sorry I have plants this weekend.
- I am running out of room, but that doesn't stop me from buying my unicorn plant.
If you can attest to any of these statements, you're in the right place.
Welcome to House Plant Plant Club.